This is actually one of my favorite recipes. To make this delicious Chicken Parmesan Soup Recipe, simply follow the guidelines below.
Chicken Parmesan Soup Recipe: Ingredients
¼ of a 16-oz loaf French bread
2 tbsp. olive oil
3 tbsp. Garlic & Herb Rub, divided
1 ½ cups unsalted chicken stock
2 cups marinara sauce
1 can diced tomatoes with garlic and
Onion (about 1 ¾ cups), undrained
2 ½ cups diced cooked chicken breasts
3 garlic cloves
1 oz. fresh parmesan cheese
¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, undivided
Chicken Parmesan Soup Recipe: Preparation Instructions
1. Cut bread into ¾ -in. cubes using Color Coated Bread Knife. (You should have about 2 cups).
2. Toss bread cubes, oil and 1 tbsp. of the rub in Deep Covered Baker.
3. Microwave bread cubes, uncovered, on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until they begin to brown, stirring every minute. Spread croutons over a piece of Parchment Paper to cool.
4. Stir stock, remaining 2 tbsp. rub, marinara sauce, tomatoes, chicken and garlic pressed with Garlic Press into baker.
5. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 11-13 minutes or until soup is hot.
6. Grate Parmesan using Microplane® Adjustable Fine Grater.
7. Carefully remove baker from microwave and stir in Parmesan.
8. Top soup with half of the mozzarella and sprinkle with half of the croutons. Top with remaining mozzarella.
9. Let stand, covered, 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve soup with remaining croutons.
Chicken Parmesan Soup Recipe: Nutritional Information
Nutrients per serving (about 1 ¼ cups):
Calories 330, Total Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 4 g,
Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 980 mg,
Carbohydrate 23 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 28 g
Chicken Parmesan Soup Recipe: Finished Dish
The below photo is the finished Chicken Parmesan Soup Recipe in stoneware from Pampered Chef
I hope you enjoy this Chicken Parmesan Soup Recipe as much I do, enjoy!
Share On Your Favorite Social Media